Bold and Beautiful Manicure Designs That Take Your Square Nails to the Next LevelWe all know that square nails are the classic shape for any manicure. But sometimes, you want to mix things up and take your nails to the next level. Here are some beautiful manicure designs that will do just that! Whether you’re looking for something simple or something more intricate, these designs will have your square nails looking fab. So let’s get started!
The most artistic manicure designs for square nailsArtistic manicure designs are not only for those with long nails. Short, square nails can also be transformed into a work of art with the right design. If you’re looking for some inspiration for your next manicure, check out these 20 most artistic designs for short, square nails.
- Black and white polka dot
- Blue ombre
- Rainbow stripes
- Glitter accent
- Animal print
Achieve perfectly square nails with these top tips and tricksIf you’re looking for a classic nail shape that will never go out of style, look no further than the trusty square. This sharp and chic nail shape is perfect for those who want a sophisticated look that is both professional and stylish. Plus, it’s relatively easy to achieve at home with little practice. Here are our top tips and tricks for getting perfectly squared nails.
- Start with clean, filed nails. Make sure your nails are clean and free of any polish or debris before you start shaping them. Then, use a nail file to lightly file down the edges of your nails until they are smooth and even.
- Use a nail buffer to create a smooth surface. Once your nails are filed, use a nail buffer to create a smooth and even surface on the top of your nails. This will help the polish go on evenly and prevent any streaks or lines.
- Apply a base coat of polish. Before you start painting your nails, be sure to apply a base coat of polish. This will help the color adhere to your nails better and prevent any staining.
- Paint your nails with a square brush. Use a square brush to paint your nails with polish for perfectly squared nails. Start in the center of each nail and work your way towards the edges. Be sure not to paint too thickly, as this can cause the polish to chip and peel.
- Clean up any stray polish. Once you’re finished painting your nails, use a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to clean up any stray polish around the edges of your nails.
- Apply a top coat of polish. To help your manicure last longer, be sure to apply a top coat of polish after you’re finished painting your nails. This will seal in color and prevent it from chipping or peeling.