- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit the Nepali Rescue Project website and use the services
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Nepali Rescue Project as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party Service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Nepali Rescue Project’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: nepalirescueproject.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Nepali Rescue Project to use the Services.
What is a cookie?A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
- To improve your experience of our platform and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to better understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;